Color in Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color in Account

Good, in which file could I configure so that I can assign a phone color depending on a certain value and be able to achieve what I show in the image, there add background-color: #bfffcb with the chrome inspector but I don't know in which file to modify . Thank you

ORIGINAL:
    Buenas, en que archivo podría configurar para que pueda asignar un color de fono dependiendo de un valor determinado y poder lograr lo que muestro en la imagen, allí agregue background-color: #bfffcb con el inspector de chrome pero no se en que archivo modificar. Gracias

I can customize the call field. https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...specific-field

Comment

Good, thanks for the link, I have reviewed and tried to apply but I can not understand it, I will keep trying, thanks.

ORIGINAL:
      Buenas, gracias por el enlace, lo he revisado y tratado de aplicar pero no consigo entenderlo, seguire intentando, gracias.

Comment

I think that what you want can be accomplished this free plugin which allows you to set a field's css values based on some dynamic logic condition.

Free plugin that enhances Espo's Dynamic Logic capabilities with three improvements: 1) Ability to change a field's css specifications (background color, text color, font weight, etc) based on Dynamic Logic conditions. 2) Ability to view the changed css in detail and in list views. 3) Ability to use the current User

ESPAÑOL:

Creo que la extension gratis enhanced-dynamic-condition te permite lograr lo que buscas ya que permite cambiar los estilos de cualquier campo basado en condiciones que tu especificas.

Comment

Originally posted by telecastg View Post
          I think that what you want can be accomplished this free plugin which allows you to set a field's css values based on some dynamic logic condition.

Free plugin that enhances Espo's Dynamic Logic capabilities with three improvements: 1) Ability to change a field's css specifications (background color, text color, font weight, etc) based on Dynamic Logic conditions. 2) Ability to view the changed css in detail and in list views. 3) Ability to use the current User

ESPAÑOL:

Creo que la extension gratis enhanced-dynamic-condition te permite lograr lo que buscas ya que permite cambiar los estilos de cualquier campo basado en condiciones que tu especificas.
          Muchas gracias por la respuesta, disculpa la demora en responder.

Comment

• telecastg
            telecastg commented
            Editing a comment
            No hay problema
        Working...
        X