Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schedule Email Report Excel Data limited to 1000 records (rows)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule Email Report Excel Data limited to 1000 records (rows)

Hi,

In my opportunity entity i'm having data records more that 2000. And when Im generating the report it shows the actual count of records and can export whole the record to excel.

But when I'm schedule email report via reports im getting excel only with 1000 records (1000 excel rows). But my requirement is to get all the records.

Please advice.
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Hi,

In data/config.php add

'reportSendingListMaxCount' => 5000,

Comment

Hi, Is it possible to make this reportSendingListMaxCount count as 100000 ?
      Cheers!
      Nishan.

Comment

I change the file. But getting error when I exporting more than 20,000 data to excel. within 20,000 this is working.

error coming in the excel is POST http://espocrm.com/espocrm/api/v1/Re...mailAttributes 500 (Internal Server Error)

Please help.
        Cheers!
        Nishan.

Comment

Hi, can someone help me on this. stuck with this.

Seems, there is a limit of 20000 to report sending with email. or execution limit. Please check and advice.
          Cheers!
          Nishan.

Comment

Hi Nishan,
            You tried to create and send a pretty big file. Your server throws you an error. I think it is because the server doesn't have enough allocated memory. You can try to check the server error log and check what went wrong. What memory wasn't enough for this action. After try to allocate more memory within the webserver php.ini file.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
              Hi Nishan,
              You tried to create and send a pretty big file. Your server throws you an error. I think it is because the server doesn't have enough allocated memory. You can try to check the server error log and check what went wrong. What memory wasn't enough for this action. After try to allocate more memory within the webserver php.ini file.

Hi Max, Waited so long without having a solution. yes that was the problem, less resources. Now its back to normal.
              Cheers!
              Nishan.

Comment

Working...
              X