Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error 500 exporting from entity accounts

Getting error when trying to export records from entity "account"
    I did not see a field called [modifiedBy.teams] in the DB table account.

[2019-06-17 20:53:23] Espo.ERROR: Workflow [Utils::getFieldValue]: The related field [modifiedBy.teams] entity [Account] has unsupported instance [NULL]. [] []
    [2019-06-17 20:53:23] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given {"code":2,"message":"in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given","file":"/var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Core/Workflow/Conditions/Has.php","line":33,"context":{"fieldValue":null,"s ubjectValue":"59d5415ae158ca249"}} []

Hi.
    There is no such field in the 'account' table. Maybe it is some your customization? What you are trying to do via workflow?

Comment

this error is coming up when i try to export and times out with an error 500. nothing from a workflow that I can tell.

Comment

For some odd reason out of the blue it turned out to be a php memory issue after further digging. I am guessing the export # records were more than the norm.
        Modified php.ini value memory_limit from 256M to 512M and it started working.
        In my environment it was under sites-enabled/espocrm.conf (not the normal php.ini location)

Comment

Working...
        X