Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow Trigger, i need help

Hello,

In an entity, a date is stored in a date field.

Now the problem:
    If today is the day specified in the date field, an email should be sent to a specific address. How can I set this up?

The complete data record with the date field is not touched for months, nothing is changed.

So far, I have not gotten around with workflows. Maybe you have to create a business rule? Could someone help me?
    Crons are working...

I would be very thankful for help.

Stephan

Hello,
    Please try to make this:
    1. Create a list report, set a filter (if the field 'date' = 'today');
    2. Create a workflow: trigger type = 'Scheduled' (0 1 * * * ), choose the report, set an action 'Send Email'.
    0 1 * * * means that workflow will start and run your report every day at 1 am.

Comment

Hello,

it works perfectly! Thank you so much!

Comment

I have list report and I create a workflow: trigger type = 'Scheduled' (30 19 * * *), choose the report, set an action "Send Email" but it doesn't anything and don't show any log. What's wrong?

Comment

Hello.
          Please check if your cron is configured. This can be helpful https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...re-not-working.
          If it is ok, go to Administration -> Settings and check if the Disable Cron checkbox is unchecked.

Also, it can be linked to this issue https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...eport-by-email
          Last edited by Maximus; 05-20-2019, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Where is Optiong Disable Cron checkbox?
            I also have this messages inside my Cron Sheduled jobs
            Attached Files

Comment

The Disable Cron checkbox is in the Administration -> Settings. Such function has appeared in the EspoCRM v.5.6.0.

Comment

I have opened SSH Console in my hosting web server and I followed steps of this article https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...etup-a-crontab
                Something changed at my Crontab Sheduled with new jobs but follow State Pendent. Attached print screen
                Attached Files

Comment

I have version 5.6.2 now but sheduled jobs at state pendent yet, where is option "Disable Cron checkbox" is unchecked.

Comment

I have found option at General Setting, Disable Cron checkbos is unchecked

Comment

Now I have this line * * * * * cd /var/www/vhosts/tabisam.es/desarrollo.tabisam.es; /opt/plesk/php/7.3/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
                      I add SSH Console my crontab file

Comment

I have that message to run cron.php in SSH Console following documentacion about crontab

root@dns72156:/var/www/vhosts/tabisa...llo.tabisam.es# php cron.php
                        PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Espo\Core\Container::get() must be an instance of Espo\Core\string, string given, called in /var/www/vhosts/tabisam.es/desarrollo.tabisam.es/application/Espo/Core/Application.php on line 48 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/tabisam.es/desarrollo.tabisam.es/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 41

Comment

To make cron works you should add the cron command to your crontab file. This command you can find in the Administration -> Scheduled Jobs (in the top of the page). This will help you https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...etup-a-crontab.
                          Note that the crontab file should be configured by a user who is the owner of your web server.

Comment

Hi, I have crontab file with this command that appear at my Administration --> Sheduled Jobs
                            * * * * * cd /var/www/vhosts/tabisam.es/desarrollo.tabisam.es; /opt/plesk/php/7.3/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
                            My file crontab is called
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have active Cron Tasks en my hosting panel working but add cron task and doesn't work Click image for larger version

Name:	tarea_cron_hosting.JPG
Views:	487
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	48944

Comment

Working...
                              X