Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More details please.

Comment

When opening a report (e.g., xxx.com/#Report/view/5ca365fa35d368abb), we see a "Bad Server Response" in the UI (see attached screenshot) and the following errors in the log files:

Code:
      [2019-04-11 09:49:17] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'call.t_zcreated_at1' in 'field list', Code: 42S22 URL: /api/v1/Report/action/run?id=5ca365fa35d368abb&where%5B0%5D%5Btype%5D=lastSevenDays&where%5B0%5D%5Battribute%5D=createdAt&where%5B0%5D%5BdateTime%5D=true&where%5B0%5D%5BtimeZone%5D=Europe%2FVienna [] []

Comment

Please check this field in your DB.

Comment

I understand that call.t_zcreated_at1 is missing in the DB, but would hope to get a hint why and foremost, how to fix that (e.g., do a migration, re-install a certain extension etc.).

Any ideas?

Comment

By details I meant report parameters. I'm not able to tell why report is not working w/o knowing what the report exactly do . Please, always try to provide more details.

Comment

I'd love to do that but since even "Edit" no longer works for the report, the only details I could provide you with was a screenshot and the error log.

But yes, I can also share the raw data from the DB with yo that was stored in the report table:

Code:
              INSERT INTO `report` (`id`, `name`, `deleted`, `entity_type`, `type`, `data`, `columns`, `group_by`, `order_by`, `order_by_list`, `filters`, `filters_data_list`, `runtime_filters`, `filters_data`, `columns_data`, `chart_color_list`, `chart_colors`, `chart_color`, `description`, `chart_type`, `depth`, `is_internal`, `internal_class_name`, `created_at`, `modified_at`, `email_sending_interval`, `email_sending_setting_month`, `email_sending_setting_day`, `email_sending_setting_weekdays`, `email_sending_time`, `email_sending_last_date_sent`, `email_sending_do_not_send_empty_report`, `created_by_id`, `modified_by_id`, `assigned_user_id`, `apply_acl`, `category_id`)
              VALUES
                  ('5ca25806709340c15', 'Key Activity: Number of Contacts', 0, 'Contact', 'Grid', NULL, '[\"COUNT:id\"]', '[\"MONTH:createdAt\"]', '[\"ASC:COUNT:id\"]', NULL, NULL, '[]', '[\"createdBy\",\"createdAt\"]', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, '#6FA8D6', NULL, 'Line', NULL, 0, NULL, '2019-04-01 18:27:18', '2019-04-03 08:53:00', '', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, '56264c797e1b5537b', '56264c797e1b5537b', '56264c797e1b5537b', 0, '5ca35eec5fa17cd8e');

Comment

Hi Tobias,
                let's find out why "Edit" doesn't work. Please press F12 and press the "Edit" button. After, please check the network tab (find red records) and the console tab.

Comment

Hi Maximus, thanks for your reply and please find a screenshot attached.

Comment

Is there a problem with all reports? Please try to create a new report with the same configs as the bad report. Run it and check what will happen. Use F12 mode to gather more information. Before running the report please clear all records in the network tab and the console tab.

Comment

When trying to create a new report (e.g., #Report/create/entityType=Call&type=Grid), there's an error in the console and no view is loaded - see screenshot attached.

Comment

Maximus Did the screenshot help you to understand the problem we face?

Comment

You can click the link in the top-right corner in the console to see where exactly in the code the error occurred.

I think you still have not fully upgraded instance.

Maybe it's reasonable to create a new installation of EspoCRM. Copy custom, data directories. Keep the same database. Install all extensions.
                          Last edited by yuri; 04-18-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

If you choose to create a new installation of EspoCRM I strongly recommend you to create a backup of the DB. Here is the manual how to do it https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...ackup-database

Comment

yuriMaximus thanks so much for your replies, we'll try to do a fresh installation like this:

1. Install latest Espo version on the server, but point to old database.
                              2. Install latest extensions.
                              3. Copy the custom folders to the new installation.
                              4. Delete the old installation.

Apart from the DB backup (that we'll do with Workbench), anything else we should consider?

Comment

data directory should be copied as well.

after all need to

php rebuild.php

Comment

Working...
                                X