No announcement yet.

Upgrade Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I switched back to the old files in client/src and rebuilt, now it's running again.

Comment

> I switched back to the old files
      Old files are old. You need to have new.

Comment

In your post, you wrote 5.6.2 - I've used 5.6.1 since this is the latest stable, right?

Comment

5.6.1. Right.

Comment

I understand that we need the new files rather than the old ones. However, the moment we change from old to new, we end up with seeing a 404 as explained earlier and seen on the attached screenshots.

The moment we switch back to the old files, it's working again (apart from certain areas).

What could be the issue?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by tobias; 04-10-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Try to uninstall all extensions. Remove existing /client directory. Copy the whole /client directory from the latest version of EspoCRM. Then clear cache from CLI.

Comment

It seems that this did the trick, see what I did on the screenshot attached.

I will now try to install all extensions again.

Do you recommend to install the extensions in the command line or via UI?
                Attached Files

Comment

I've installed it via UI and it worked. However, when trying to rebuild or clear cache vie UI, I now get the 404 again - see screenshot attached.

Sorry to bother you over and over again, but this really is a pain to us...

Comment

#Admin/clearCache is not longer available. If the link from Admin page follows to this URL it means that you have metadata from the old version. Here's how it should be now: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...Panel.json#L56

Maybe you have customized admin panel metadata.

Comment

I don't think I've ever customised the admin panel, at least there's nothing in the Custom/Ressources/metadata folders - see screenshot attached.

So how to fix that?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by tobias; 04-10-2019, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Check this file whether you have the same version of it: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...dminPanel.json

Comment

It was indeed different: https://www.diffchecker.com/GPGY0cKI

I've updated it, looking good now (apart from the promotions for your paid extensions on the right, that shouldn't be shown in our case, imho).

Any other files I should update manually?

Thanks Yuri.

Comment

If they was different it means that you have old files in application/Espo directory. It was supposed that you have copied them from the new version.

Comment

Really thought I did so, weird. I copied the new files again, see screenshot attached.

Espo seems to be ok and running stable now.

However, we now get the following error when running reports:

Code:
                              [2019-04-11 09:49:17] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'call.t_zcreated_at1' in 'field list', Code: 42S22 URL: /api/v1/Report/action/run?id=5ca365fa
                              35d368abb&where%5B0%5D%5Btype%5D=lastSevenDays&where%5B0%5D%5Battribute%5D=createdAt&where%5B0%5D%5BdateTime%5D=true&where%5B0%5D%5BtimeZone%5D=Europe%2FVienna [] []
                              What could be the problem?

Comment

I really don't want to push, Yuri. But we need to get the reports up and running again. Any ideas regarding the issue explained in my last post?

Comment

Working...
                                X