Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer answers - nothing happens :(

Hello everybody,
    I did the update to the new version on friday and my company has not been able to respond to customer requests since friday.

We will no longer receive the customer responses.

Our process is as follows:
    - The customer receives an e-mail from us with his own personal offer.
    - The customer is requested to inform himself by email if he accepts the seminar offer or not.

If the customer replies to our eMail, the answer may sometimes take up to 8 weeks, but unfortunately the original ticket will be closed. We can therefore no longer respond to any e-mail from customers.

In the "old" version, there was a hack on how to set the ticket to "Some Status". Unfortunately, the inboundemail.php no longer exists in the same place as it was in the hack.

Hence our urgent question:
    How can we manage to automatically reopen the emails to which the customers respond?

Many Thanks

hello,
    if you use mass emails, you can try to use Tracking urls and Workflow rule for Campaign Log Records,
    or develop own entryPoint as subscribe/unsubscribe

Comment

The workflow is as follows:
      The customer calls and receives his individual offer for a seminar.
      the e-mail is then closed, when the customer replies to this e-mail, the e-mail remains closed and nobody gets the answer.

how can you change this again? where is the meanwhile inboundemail.php and where does the code have to be inserted, so that an e-mail / ticket automatically opens again?

even if the customer responds to an e-mail eg from 2016 this e-mail remains closed and nobody gets it. from a CRM very regrettable - we can change it?

Comment

No Solution? We don‘t work for four days

Comment

IboundEmail is still here https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...boundEmail.php
          I don't know, how you added this hack, in upgrade safe way or not. If not any of upgrades can delete your hack.
          By the way, check if scheduled jobs are working well. Check last success run for Check group email accounts and Check personal email accounts scheduled jobs

Comment

Hi,
            We still use version 5.4.5.
            If closed cases are not reopened by a new email to the case (as it is in the 5.4.5), this is very bad.
            If you want to use a professional ticket system, this function is very important. If this doesn't work in 5.5, it would be helpful to refer to the documentation so that EspoCRM users know about it.
            peter

Comment

Hi, i have the same Problem!

Hi, I have a question about the module "Cases". If I write an email from a case, this email will receive a case number in the subject line. If a person answers to this case number, the incoming email is assigned to the case. So far so good... My problem is that I do not see when an email response arrives. Other

I need an urgent solution for the ticket status in case of an answer.

Otherwise, my team and I can not use EspoCRM as a ticket system.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X