best practice for roles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best practice for roles

Actually, from my current experience, I think it's better to make some simple roles definition... exemple:mails_all in which I put only authorizations for all users, or mails_admiin with special authorization for an admin or team responsible... and then link each role to a user
    This seems to me much simpler than editing all the scopes level for a particular role in the same screen, even if I need to add several roles into a user profile

I just wanted to get opinions with other users to know if there were best practices defined by EspoCRM or any good tricks to share, in otder to manage the roles.in the best and easiest way
    Thanks

In every company there are different requirements for the assignment of rights. There are many criteria.
    The number of employees ,
    every employee has special rights,
    there are groups of employees with the same rights

Comment

Maybe video could be useful for you
      What are Security Roles? How can one define what a user can and cannot do within a CRM system? In this video tutorial: Learn how to implement user security roles into EspoCRM system, find out how to restrict access to a specific information and define assignment, user and portal permissions to speci...

Comment

Working...
      X