Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

View "Properties panel in contacts detail" where's it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View "Properties panel in contacts detail" where's it?

Hi,
    congrats for the magnificent software.
    Where can i find the panel in attach inside the contact detail view?
    Thank you very mych

Attached Files

Hi,
    on the contact detail view... or what do you mean? (and if it's possible, attach screenshot with english language, please)

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hi,
      on the contact detail view... or what do you mean? (and if it's possible, attach screenshot with english language, please)
      can you let me see the path? thank you

Sorry, i'm attaching uk language screenshot.

i'm searching that info panel of property in the contact detail

Attached Files

Comment

Why are you looking for it? It is visible on the screenshot
        If you want to change the list of fields (I think you ask about it), you can modify it in Administration » Layout Manager » Properties » List (Small)
        If you want to change the style of this panel, you can do it in Administration » Layout Manager » Contacts » Relationship Panels » edit Properties (pencil icon on the panel name) » select needed style
        If I didn't guess, explain me please, for what do you need to search this panel?

Comment

Why are you looking for it? It is visible on the screenshot
          If you want to change the list of fields (I think you ask about it), you can modify it in Administration » Layout Manager » Properties » List (Small)
          If you want to change the style of this panel, you can do it in Administration » Layout Manager » Contacts » Relationship Panels » edit Properties (pencil icon on the panel name) » select needed style
          If I didn't guess, explain me please, for what do you need to search this panel?
          Thank you for your reply.
          You're correct at first point (administration > layout manager > properties > list (Small), but i can't find the field i want to insert because what i want is a field of contacts entity: Property Role

Is there a way to insert that field in that list?

Thank you

Comment

this field couldn't be shown without developing, and we've talked about it
            Hi, i hope is the correct section. I ask if is it possible to add in the list of attached picture the field (property role) to see what kind of role has the

Comment

this field couldn't be shown without developing, and we've talked about it
              https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...-contacts-view
              Yes, i know, but i thought there was a workaround in that panel.

Anyway, i try to follow your instructions, thank you again

Comment

If you develop this field, it will be available in Layout Manager

Comment

If you develop this field, it will be available in Layout Manager
                  ok, thank you, i'll try

Comment

Working...
                  X