Notifications not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notifications not working

I am in Administration -> notifications I have setup to have notifications sent on various events tasks and calls. When I test them none of the notification e-mails are sent. We have sent test e-mails and new users e-mails successfully. What could be wrong?

TIA

Hello,
    did you set cron?
    Is Send Email Notifications Job active in Scheduled Jobs (Administration)? What is in it's Log?

Comment

Hi Tanya, I'm encountering same issue with the notifications. Cron is set properly. I've the log files where shall I send them?

Comment

Write here related records

Comment

The EspoCRM mobile client, BreakFree app, is not working as well. It worked fine on Android 7.1. However on Android 8.1 the app is crashing on the startup. I need some solution.

Update: As I uninstalled and reinstalled the app it seem to now be working just fine
          Last edited by bishnugupta; 04-22-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• tanya
            tanya commented
            Editing a comment
            Write this to BreakFree support. It's not solution by EspoCRM.

I am in Administration -> notifications I have setup to have notifications sent on various events tasks and calls. When I test them none of the notification e-mails are sent. We have sent test e-mails and new users e-mails successfully. What could be wrong? write my essay

TIA
          Hello,
          I've a similar issue. I tried to add the cron job to Bitnami user (www-data) (just like it's said in Bitnami docs). But it's no use. I also asked about it in Bitnami forum, but there's no answer so far. Is there any solution?
          Thanks.
          Last edited by DrPsyche; 06-12-2019, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Hello.
            Read this https://docs.bitnami.com/general/app...ure-scheduler/.

Comment

Working...
            X