No announcement yet.

How to map fields when importing from CSV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I will send you a code a little bit later.

Comment

Dmitry modify your application/Espo/Service/Import.php according to https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...1d3dae1899ca6b (https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...ces/Import.php) or wait for the next release.
      Before import check Person Name Format Property

Comment

Tanya, thank you. It worked, but not completely. The Contact Names were imported and linked to Opportunities, but one way only (you can see the Contact Name in Opportunity, and it's clickable, but the Opportunities section on this contact's page is empty). Could you please fix that too?

Comment

Sorry, I figured that out, had to add a new Relationship panel in Layout. Case closed, thank you!

Comment

Hello, i am new to espocrm and i need some help from senior users.
            i tried a lot to find somethong similar with my case and i believe your topic fits somehow, so...

i am trying to import from CSV opportunities linked to accouts, and meetings linked to accounts, all linked together. i read the documentation, i tried use target lists and watched some videos over but i didn't find a solution. i guess i am missing something

can you please help ?

Comment

Hello thanasis,
              Could you explicit this part:
              i am trying to import from CSV opportunities linked to accounts, and meetings linked to accounts, all linked together.
              Are you talking about 2 different actions (e.g. 1. Import Opportunities with link to Accounts. 2. Import Meetings with link to Account and Opportunity)?

Comment

Hello Maximus
                the correct is
                1. opportunities with link to accounts
                2. meetings with link to accounts
                Thanks you in advance

Comment

If you are importing Opportunity, you need to add an 'accountId' column into CSV file. Adding an 'accountName' column is not necessary. The same thing if you are going to import Meeting.
                  But what if you want to link Meeting to Account through a 'parent' field connection? Well, in this case you just need to specify the 'parentId' and 'parentType' columns. Please investigate screenshot to understand how the data in columns should be represented.
                  If you need to get an 'id' of a record, you can open this record and get the 'id' from its link (e.g. in the link https://myespocrm.com/#Meeting/view/53203b9428e20 id is 53203b9428e20).
                  Attached Files

Comment

It works great !!!
                    thank you maximus
                    it was clear and helpful
                    case closed

Comment

Working...
                    X