Can not login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not login

Sometimes i can not login but get a "Wrong username and/or password". I not every time but about 50% of all login attempt. If i logout and try to login again it fails. If a wait a few days maybe it is then possible to login again.
    ---
    I have tried a new installation with data from old database and changed passwordsalt. But no user can login. So at the moment no user (not even admin) have access to EspoCRM... Please help..
    And no user on old system can login. My client is not happy
    ---
    And now 20 min later is it suddenly possible for admin to log in...I have made no changes to the installation.... Maybe a caching problem..What is this?

ESPOcrm v. 4.7.2.
    Enabled OPcache
    Last edited by dafnie; 07-21-2017, 11:35 AM. Reason: Suddenly it is possible to log in.

You should use the old password salt. If it's not possible, then rename data/config.php to data/config_old.php and start an installation process. In this case, you have to change passwords of users manually.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

In case you find this thread, this happened to me also when installing a new EspoCRM instance and migrating the old database.
      I was locked out of the old instance (later my ISP found a corrupted file, replaced it and the old instance was ok again) but this was the only way to get up and running that I could see given the time constraint.

There might be other methods but I needed to be Live for a training class the next day so
      • I used MyPhp and exported SQL files, module by module EXCEPT THE USER TABLES -
        • Once you import the user tables in the new instance you will be locked out -
      • Instead I exported the User table to EXCEL - then imported then into the new system (via CSV) - then updated all the passwords
      • I skipped the Email tables, template tables, invoice, etc. because we were not using these
      • From 5.9.3 to 5.9.4 - I wasn't sure if there were structure changes so I did export data only, for the most part
        • I many 3 attempts before i realized the User table issue
      Hope this helps someone!

Comment

Working...
      X