Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translating EspoCRM to Chinese version

Hi guys,

Need help regarding translating EspoCRM to Chinese version.

If I translate to Chinese, will I be able still view it in English version?

What are the steps and files require to translate it to Chinese version?

Thank you guys.

Hi,

It's not translated yet. It's possible to have different languages simultaneously.

See http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gener...-into-chinese/

Comment

• alvan
      alvan commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay Thank you.

Hi alvan,

how is your Chinese translation progressing? I'd like to contribute, maybe we can get this added to EspoCRM's translation platform?

Cheers,

jtttt

Comment

yurikuzn added Chinese to the POEditor project and I started adding some phrases that were translated by Google Translate.

Unfortunately the import on POEditor didn't work properly, only 2/3 of the phrase have been imported, but it's a starting point.

Since it's machine translation there will be mistakes, obviously. I marked all machine translated as 'fuzzy' so those can be proofread.

Comment

Google's NMT sounds quite powerful these days but my experience with its English<>Chinese translation isn't great enough yet. Sufficient to handle simple and straight forward stuff, but not dependable with complicated sentences with a little bit twists.

Yes we would still need to do a lot of proofing if the current translation is machine work.... But anyway, great of see people are working on it.
        Last edited by conceptbook; 03-16-2018, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X