No announcement yet.

IMAP not working for Office 365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to sort it in the end. Im using the latest version of Espo, had to call Microsoft. No need for any third party apps, just integrates direct. I did have to conduct force user to change password reset, but after following the steps to do this. it worked. Bit of a strange one, but I have a group and personal email account that is able to send and receive from Office 365 Enterprise.

Cheers,

Danny

Comment

As my account is the administrator account, a simple password reset doesn't work. What steps did you do to force a password reset?

Comment

So from the admin account I logged in and reset the selected users password and selected the option to force the user to update this upon logging in. I then opened an incognito window and logged in as said user and reset the password. I updated this in espo with the SSL option checked and the mail servers set as
        ​​IMAP: outlook.office365.com port 993
        SMTP: smtp.office365.com port 587

hope this helps

Danny

Comment

On a similar note, once you got the accounts setup, have any of you figured out how to keep emails from being available to every user? The default behavior is for every email, even from personal accounts, to be accessible by every user, which blows my mind. Allegedly, this behavior can be changed with roles, but nothing I've tried has worked.

Comment

Sorry, only just seen this, but not really played around with these settings unfortunately. Maybe create a separate request for that?

Thanks,

D

Comment

Working...
            X