It's not an original of email. It must be in form

Header-Name: Header-Value

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      It's not an original of email. It must be in form

Ah ok, sorry - here is what I can get at the moment (only access over webmail):

Return-Path: <info@XXX.org> X-Original-To: info@XXX.org Delivered-To: XXX@XXX.kasserver.com Received: by XXX.kasserver.com (Postfix, from userid XXX) id XXX; Sun, 28 Aug 2016 17:20:57 +0200 (CEST) To: info@XXX.org Subject: =?utf-8?Q?New_submission_from_'Brosch=C3=BCre_Die_XXX_?= =?utf-8?Q?Download'!?= Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 17:20:57 +0200 From: XXX <info@XXX.org> Message-ID: <209c1d699c44f5680b25c7156d5fc8f1@www.XXX.org> X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.2.14 (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer) MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit X-KasLoop: XXX X-Virus-Status: No X-KasScanner: clean
      If I XXXed out something you need, please PM me.

Comment

Can you attach it as a text file please.

Comment

Can you attach it as a text file please.
          Sure. I attached the file. It contains the source code of the email I can get with the source view in Thunderbird. Please let me know if it was not what you have been looking for.
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes. It's what I needed. Thanks. Is this an email that is not being imported into EspoCRM?
            Last edited by yuri; 10-04-2016, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Yes. It's what I needed. Thanks. Is this an email that is not being imported into EspoCRM?
              Yes and No.

Yes - it was the email not being imported into EspoCRM. I checked it twice prior to opening the ticket.

No - this afternoon, the email shows up under "sent items" (as it was supposed to do) and there was another surprise:

I sent a test email later from EspoCRM and now it is stored on the IMAP in sent folder.

BUT

Now the problem switched. What do I mean by that:

a) After my last post I changed the sender email of our forms to the email of the submitter, also showing the name. The email (with exactly the same text as in the TXT just that the sender changed) shows in the inbox on the IMAP, but not in EspoCRM. It is also not in the sent folder.

b) The next email from another sender is again imported into EspoCRM. Thus, it seems that the problem switched folders. I have screens of that, but I still need to edit them.

I tried to pin down the problem as much as possible:

What did I change?
              • Nothing in EspoCRM.
              • I did change the sender of the form in the website in order not to have it in sent folder, but in the inbox.
              • I accessed the IMAP mailbox with Thunderbird to get the TXT for you. This was the first time with a mail client, as we usually use web access for this email adress.
              • This migth be a hint to the problem?! E.g. I know that Thunderbird triggers certain IMAP actions on the server and I can start some of them in Thunderbird.
              • Only after the test email from the form did not show up in the inbox I sent the test email with EspoCRM, which is now showing up in the sent item folder on the IMAP server, too.
                No other sent email from EspoCRM shows up in the IMAP.
              I will later try to use Thunderbird again to check if the email might then show up.

Sorry, it seems the issue is still open ...

Comment

Hello,
                We are also having a similar problem. Our EspoCRM is not able to display sent emails. Bitnami install, PHP version 5.6.26, EspoCRM 4.2.7. Any help in troubleshooting this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                X