Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cron Error

Hi i'm getting this on log file

[2016-09-01 11:59:51] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [57c8169d6c7a267b8]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 57c80bd9996daa14a: [0] Invalid header value detected [] []

Hi,

Hope this will be fixed in the next release. This means it could not retrieve particular email from imap. It also can be that email is not properly formatted.

Comment

It's odd because yesterday everything was fine. Until i remove all of my email and clean the database.

Today i setup all of the data host, webmail and pass.

And i can't get any emails.

Comment

1. Can you check what's in Admininstration > Scheduled Jobs > Check Personal Email Accounts > Log?
        2. What version of EspoCRM?

Thanks
        Last edited by yuri; 09-01-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

it's a group email account.

Name
          Check Group Email Accounts
          Status
          Success
          Execute At
          Today 10:50
          Attempts Left
          Created At
          Today 10:50
          Failed Attempts
          None
          Modified At
          Today 10:52
          Scheduled Job
          Check Group Email Accounts
          Service
          Method
          CheckInboundEmails
          Data
          null

Comment

But error in log related to Personal Email Account? You re still getting the same error?

Comment

It's odd because i setup up the same email in both personal and group email account and in the personal i get that error but in the group email i don't have any type of error.

Comment

Still have the same error i think the problem is from zend framework.

[2016-09-01 11:59:51] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [57c8169d6c7a267b8]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 57c80bd9996daa14a: [0] Invalid header value detected

Do you have any workaround?

I am trying to receive emails with Zend_Mail_Storage_Imap but keep getting 'Invalid header value detected' on some e mails. I have located the header which is causing the crash to the following:

Comment

I have no clue how this error can occur. It must be caught by try {} catch () {} according code. Except for that the error occurs during connecting to IMAP and trying to fetch ids of emails $ids = $storage->getIdsFromUID($lastUID);

application/Espo/Services/EmailAccount.php function
                  fetchFromMailServer

Comment

Still have the same error

[2016-09-05 11:40:10] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [57cd586581fbcd426]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 57cd57a7a338c14cd: [0] Invalid header value detected [] []
                    [2016-09-05 11:40:10] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: empty Job entity [57cd5865a5a804518]. [] []

Comment

Did you try to create new Email Account with "fetch since" = today?
                      Error occurs with Personal Email Account rather than Group. According your log message.

Comment

yes....

Fetch since today and still gives me the same error

Comment

any way to see more detailed log?

Comment

The most efficient way is to disable cron and run cron.php manually
                            php cron.php

debug
                            application/Espo/Services/EmailAccount.php fetchFromMailServer

Comment

Working...
                            X