Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass E-Mail Tracking

Hi again,

I'm not sure what to think of Espo's Mass E-Mail Tracking functionality.

What we expected was:
    1) User clicks tracking link included in e-mail: [link-to-espocrm]?entrypoint=campaignurl&id=57bfe79fddfcc02c3&queue itemid=57c3efea120c62201
    2) Espo stores tracking information.
    3) Espo redirects the user to the URL assigned to the respective "Tracking URL" entity.

However, 3) doesn't happen and hence, the user is shown/stuck with Espo's login page.

Are we doing it wrong?

Hi,

Your link is wrong. It must be?entryPoint=campaignUrl&id=57bfe79fddfcc02c3&que ueItemId=57c3efea120c62201

Comment

Sorry, the URL got messed up by the editor.

This is what it looks like:
      Code:
      entryPoint=campaignUrl&id=57bfe79fddfcc02c3&queueItemId=57c3f6882673ed2bc
      NB: We do not create this URL by ourselves, it's been generated from the snippet used in the email template:
      Code:
      {trackingUrl:57bfe79fddfcc02c3}

Comment

Just tested. Added <a href="{trackingUrl:57bfe79fddfcc02c3}">Test Link</a> and it worked well

Comment

Worked well as in "User being forwarded to a destination URL rather than being stuck with Espo login"?

Comment

Forwarded to url.

Comment

Yes, it worked well now - thanks a lot!

Comment

I'm having issues with the tracking code not redirecting t.... What am I missing? here is the code {trackingUrl:5a84445cac9db0e25}

When I enter that instead of the URL it does not redirect to the PDF. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X