Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal E-Mail Accounts

Hi @all

a short question. i installed espoCRM and setup three users. i think i'm blind, but is there a way to setup the personal e-mail accounts - personal? As example, User 1 can only see User 1 Inbox, User 2 can only see User 2 Inbox and so on? i cant figure it out.

Hi

Yes. Users can create their own Personal Email Accounts.
    If you need users wan't be able to see any others email you need to setup Role. By default users will see their own email in Inbox. But if they select "All" filter in Emails list view the will be able too see emails of other users. Roles can restrict this.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      Hi

Yes. Users can create their own Personal Email Accounts.
      If you need users wan't be able to see any others email you need to setup Role. By default users will see their own email in Inbox. But if they select "All" filter in Emails list view the will be able too see emails of other users. Roles can restrict this.
      How do you restrict email so everyone can only see their own? I tried setting up a role with Email set to all no and then User->Email (in the bottom section) set to no, no. I can still see the personal email of another user even with that role applied to my account.

Comment

The more I mess with this, the weirder it gets. Everyone can see everyone's email through the User->History panel as well as the All section of the Emails tab. Wow - none of that should be enabled by default especially if there's not a huge warning. That is a giant security hole.

Comment

Working...
        X