Login Portal User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Portal User

I created a portal user. Is not an administrator or other role. Just only portal user.

The problem start with the login page. Username and password are correct but Espocrm answer "Wrong username/password"

If I change the role from "portal user" to "administrator" then I could do it without any errors.

Anyway, Im going to explain my idea.

I want to register customers to portal who can follow their own streams.

Thanks for your help.

You need to have Portal created and user added to that Portal.

Comment

Thanks yurikuzn, I did it.

I created the portal but... I dont want to disturb you. Sure is some documentation about how to do it... but I dont found on the Internet.

I want to my customer they can enter in their own portals and view "Activities" between they and us.

My steps:

1.- New Portal (View conf. in attached file)
      2.- New Rol (idem)
      3.- Assign rol and portal to user

But when I login the customer account, I view the stream of activities "empty" but Already have a stream I created before in the main portal as Admin account...

Thanks again.

Comment

Navigation bar is empty because you selected only Account for navbar. But in Role you didn't enabled Account.

EspoCRM Documentation. Contribute to espocrm/documentation development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Sream shows only items of records that user follows.
          Last edited by yuri; 06-10-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Perfect. I will read the documentation. Thanks, your information is very important for me. Good Work! I started to learn this CRM yesterday... maybe I have to start for the begining!

No more questions.

Comment

Working...
            X