Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log trace of all changes in EspoCRM

Hello,

is there log that shows for example if user has changed entity's value like address or phone number.

Stream show only higher level actions, maybe there is way to add these changes appear in stream also?

Please.

Originally posted by simppa View Post
    Hello,

is there log that shows for example if user has changed entity's value like address or phone number.

Stream show only higher level actions, maybe there is way to add these changes appear in stream also?

Please.
    You can go to entity manager and select each field you want to monitor for changes.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedBullet View Post

You can go to entity manager and select each field you want to monitor for changes.
      Thank you for your replay, but in field editor I do not have any option to choose changes to appear in stream.

There is "Stream" check box in Entity level, and it is checked, but if I change for example phone number of the account, it did not appear in stream. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by simppa; 06-06-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Phone number field doesn't support Audited feature.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
          Phone number field doesn't support Audited feature.

Okay, that is what I have seen also. I might then need develop custom plugin to do that for us. The reason for this detail change log feature is that we have also separate ERP-system and we need to update the customer details manually from EspoCRM to ERP-system, we have to know all changed details in EspoCRM.

Comment

Working...
          X