Import stream/mails from other crm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import stream/mails from other crm

I successfully imported contacts, leads, accounts, opportunities, tasks, etc... from zurmo CRM. Is there a possibility to also import notes (or stream as it's called in espocrm) and emails attached to those zurmo contacts, leads and accounts? I'd like to get all my contact's history into espo, then I can ditch zurmo all together and fully work with espo. Thanks!

You can write script that will import it. Notes and emails are not supported in Import.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      You can write script that will import it. Notes and emails are not supported in Import.
      I looked at the database, I wanted to import them directly but I see they have hashed ID's... how would I go about generating those?

Comment

You can do in through php using entity manager frramework of EspoCRM

Comment

Hi SpeedBullet, I'm trying the same thing. Please keep me informed if you have good results. Specially related to Notes and multiple email fields.

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigocoelho View Post
            Hi SpeedBullet, I'm trying the same thing. Please keep me informed if you have good results. Specially related to Notes and multiple email fields.
            I have no clue unfortunately... I don't even know how to start generating those espocrm ID's that are assigned to notes. Otherwise my plan was to insert them in the sql database with queries directly to the correct contacts but the espo-generated ID's stop me from doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedBullet View Post

I have no clue unfortunately... I don't even know how to start generating those espocrm ID's that are assigned to notes. Otherwise my plan was to insert them in the sql database with queries directly to the correct contacts but the espo-generated ID's stop me from doing that.
              Maybe yuri could give us a help... Help us Yuri.....

Comment

create file in espocrm root directory. This will work only with recent versions of EspoCRM.

PHP Code:
                <?php

$contents 
                file_get_contents($argv[1]);

include 
                "bootstrap.php";

$app = new \Espo\Core\Application();

$app->setupSystemUser();

$container $app->getContainer();

$entityManager $container->get('entityManager');

// here implement your import using entity manager
                This is all I can help with.

Comment

The rest of help can be found here:
                  EspoCRM has built-in own ORM (Object-relational mapping). It's very simple to create, update, read, delete and search entities. All these operations available through EntityManager object. EntityManager is available in record Services by method #getEntityManager().

Thank you yuri
                  I'm not a programmer, so, will wait for SpeedBullet

Comment

Or here: https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...lopment/orm.md

Comment

Working...
                    X