E-Mail synchronization not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail synchronization not working

I am trying out a local premises installation of EspoCRM, and so far I like it. This is the free version.

Now I would like to have my e-mails synchronized so that they show up in EspoCRM and also show up in the respective accounts.

This is "apparently" a feature of EspoCRM, and it is not labelled as advanced, so I would expect it to work.
    Setting up my personal e-mail works, and the program reports "Connection OK" when testing. I have also set up SMTP and
    I can send e-mails directly from within EspoCRM, and they do arrive.

But the IMAP account is not being synchronized. No e-mails are arriving. I am checking e-mails by selecting More from the menu, then e-mails.

Peter

i have this problem to
    and
    run cron ок but i do not get a norice in the mail
    use
    Debian 8 / bitnami 4.0.4

Comment

Hi

Have you setup cron? You can check Administatin > Scheduled Jobs > Check Pernoal Email Accounts > Log. If there are anything.

Comment

Check first whether this cron works: * * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /var/www/yourespodirectory/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
        Should be run every minute as you can see....
        ------------------
        Robert Laussegger
        iscon group
        http://www.iscongroup.net
        mailto://info@iscongroup.net

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I did not have this cron-job enabled at all.

It is now enabled, however, it still does not work. The cron job actually throws an error as follows:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot use Espo\Entities\Email as Email because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Services/InboundEmail.php on line 34

The error refers to a duplicate import in the PHP namespace Espo/Services. I don't know where the duplicate is, and this is apparently an internal bug?
          Any idea how to resolve this?

Comment

Solved it - just change the line 34 in
            /var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Services/InboundEmail.php

which normally reads:

use \Espo\Entities\Email;

to read:

use \Espo\Entities\Email as EntityEmail;

There is no direct reference to the Email namespace so this way it works. But this should be changed in the EspoCRM code as it actually is an error.

Comment

Working...
            X