Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I do to make these two appear in different columns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do to make these two appear in different columns?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	19
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	111622​Hello, I entered two phone numbers and two e-mail addresses here, but only one appears in the table list area. What can I do to make these two appear in different columns?

Only Primary emailAddress or Primary phoneNumber appears in the List view. So you need to use other/additional fields.

Comment

I would like to see what you are saying in a second area. How can we do this? victor
      Last edited by yakup aycıl; Today, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Hi yakup aycıl,

Please follow these steps to display multiple email addresses and phone numbers in two separate columns:
        1. Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Contact > Fields and create a field with the Text type called Phone Numbers.
        2. Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Contact > Fields and create a field with the Text type called Email Addresses.
        3. Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Contact > Formula > Before Save Formula Script and paste the following formula script:
          Code:
                  $phoneNumbersCount = array\length(phoneNumberData);

$phoneNumberData = json\encode(phoneNumberData);

$i = 0;

while ($i < $phoneNumbersCount) {

$phoneNumber = json\retrieve($phoneNumberData, string\concatenate($i, '.phoneNumber'));

$phoneNumberTel = string\concatenate('[', $phoneNumber, ']', '(tel:', $phoneNumber, ')');

$phoneNumbersArray = array\push($phoneNumbersArray, $phoneNumberTel);

$i = $i + 1;
          	}

cPhoneNumbers = array\join($phoneNumbersArray, '\n');

$emailAddressesCount = array\length(emailAddressData);

$emailAddressData = json\encode(emailAddressData);

$i = 0;

while ($i < $emailAddressesCount) {

$emailAddress = json\retrieve($emailAddressData, string\concatenate($i, '.emailAddress'));

$emailAddressesArray = array\push($emailAddressesArray, $emailAddress);

$i = $i + 1;
          	}

cEmailAddresses = array\join($emailAddressesArray, '\n');​
        4. Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Contact > Layouts > List and drag the previously created fields into the Enabled panel.
        5. Go to the List View of contacts, select absolutely all contacts, click the Actions button and select the Recalculate Formula option.​

Comment

Working...
        X