Issue with Group Email Account and Case Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Group Email Account and Case Creation

Hello, I have a question regarding a "group email" account that is supposed to automatically create a case when an email is received. I've noticed that sometimes the system assigns the email to an existing account or contact entity as a parent instead of creating a new case.

Could anyone help me understand why this might be happening and where I should start looking for the issue? In most cases it's working well, but there are cases like this where we missed customers requests and we want to dig in to the roots of the issue.

Thank you for any assistance!

Hi,

Please not in bug reports.

Comment

it might be related to "Mail Delivery Subsystem" notifications or other system auto replies, but I have no idea how to change such behaviour anyway. If I look at the report where I filtered such mails there are human written mails as well, but not many.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
        Hi,

Please not in bug reports.
        Where to put the question if it's seems like a bug? All settings is set to create a case, but for some circumstances system didn't create a case but assign a mail to another entities.

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          In General is fine.

A bug report should have specific execution steps and their sequence. These steps should inevitably lead to the behavior you observe. You have not written such steps yet. More about the requirements of Bug reports: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-...before-posting.

If you can't list the required steps, it's not a Bug Report. However, you can provide maximum information, examples, your server settings, EspoCRM version etc. Without this information, your explanations seem unclear.​

Comment

Working...
        X