Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when the role is updated

Hello,
    Maybe someone encountered an error when the role is being updated? When I update and try to save the role, I get an error:
    Code:
    ALERT: (0) Called `loadLinkMultipleField` on non-link-multiple field `teams`. :: PUT /Role/65ccb4ca65b68bb0b :: /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/ORM/Entity.php(192)
    But when I create a completely new role and save it, there is no such error only when updating.
    Role has Many-to-Many relationship to Team entity.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	65
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	111446
    Any suggestions?​

Hi Paulina,

Please tell me which EspoCRM version are you using?

Comment

• Paulina
      Paulina commented
      Editing a comment
      version 8.4.0

Paulina,

Are there any code modifications in your EspoCRM instance? Especially in the {ESPO_DIR}/custom folder.

Comment

• Paulina
      Paulina commented
      Editing a comment
      yes there is, but not on Role entity

Paulina,

Could you archive and send us the {ESPO_DIR}/custom/Espo/Custom folder so we can try to reproduce the problem? Please keep in mind that there is no personal data in there.

Comment

• Paulina
      Paulina commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry, but I can't share this folder because it's company information. What are your suggestions where to look for the problem?

Paulina,

First of all, it looks strange that you have access to edit the relationships of the Role entity. You can view them by following the link: {ESPO_URI}/#Admin/linkManager/scope=Role. But you definitely can't edit them. Please tell me what changes you made to get access to edit these relationships?

Comment

Paulina,

Do you have any unofficial extensions installed (those that are not listed on the EspoCRM website and that were not created by the EspoCRM development team)?

Comment

• Paulina
      Paulina commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, our team and developers is creating extensions.
Working...
X