Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Configure WSS for WebSocket Connections in ESPOCRM

Hello ESPOCRM Team,

I am experiencing an issue with my ESPOCRM system related to WebSocket connections. The problem arises when our HTTPS-configured site attempts to connect via an insecure WebSocket endpoint, resulting in a mixed content error. The error messages we are encountering are as follows:

"Mixed Content: The page at 'https://my.xxxx.com/#Email' was loaded over HTTPS, but attempted to connect to the insecure WebSocket endpoint 'ws://my.xxxx.com:8351/?authToken=ae7aae101089997b0df98d7fa5b&userId =608fabb339966aa63'. This request has been blocked; the endpoint must be available over WSS."

"Failed to construct 'WebSocket': An insecure WebSocket connection may not be initiated from a page loaded over HTTPS."

Could you please guide me on how to properly configure ESPOCRM to use wss:// instead of ws:// for WebSocket connections? This change is essential to ensure our communications are secure and to comply with the best practices for HTTPS sites.

Any detailed steps, documentation, or relevant settings that would assist in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.
    Last edited by partomas; Yesterday, 04:48 PM.

Maybe someone from the community could help. Our team has been extremely busy the last week and likely will still be for a while.

I believe there were topics related to your issue.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X