Account back to lead conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account back to lead conversion

My colleague misunderstood the task of creating leads and instead created accounts – there are about 80 records, and unfortunately, they need to be converted back to leads in bulk. Is there any way to do this in batches or in a 'simple' manner?

Maybe export as csv and import it again?

Comment

Good point - and it is easily manageable - thank you for out-of-the-box thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Jakub Vylicil View Post
        My colleague misunderstood the task of creating leads and instead created accounts – there are about 80 records, and unfortunately, they need to be converted back to leads in bulk. Is there any way to do this in batches or in a 'simple' manner?
        If you have advanced pack you can set up a scheduled workflow to create a lead and delete the current account record being iterated at.
        Rabii
        Web Dev

Comment

• Jakub Vylicil
          Jakub Vylicil commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you - unfortunately we dont have advanced pack yet - but I am currently argumenting on upgrading our ESPO with something...

OK Alternative, you can easily create a custom cron job that fetch all the accounts created by your colleagues then iterate through them and create leads and delete. It should quick and easy way.

Rabii
        Web Dev

Comment

Working...
        X