Email To case emails are always in "Being Imported" Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email To case emails are always in "Being Imported" Status

Hi i am using email to case for my espocrm. Sometimes the inbound emails are not mapped with the case and their status is also "Being Imported" instead of Archive . Any solution or suggestion?? what i am doing wrong please help.

Hi abhilash.kumar.niit,

Are you using external email client for emails fetching?
    Please provide EspoCRM error log and screenshot of Group Email Account to get more details about your issue.

Comment

Hi Vadym,

Yes, i am using external email client for fetching the emails to the espo system. ESPO error log has a single error "[2024-09-05 05:01:46] ERROR: WebSocketSubmission: Class "ZMQContext" not found"

Comment

I'm noticing ever since 8.4 everything seem to be Imported whenever it fetched email.

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          We just changed the label in 8.4. Archived => Imported.

• esforim
          esforim commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for that clarification. Personally it don't affect anything but "eye muscle memory" seeing the difference but don't remember what was it previously.

Hi espocrm i have the 8.3 version of espo it works fine but some time the emails are not being imported correctly the status shows " Being Imported" for always.

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Would "o-data" username be fine?

• esforim
          esforim commented
          Editing a comment
          If there no other choice, please change it to: esforim yuri

With my 4 years here, I think only 2 people PM me thinking so, but I quickly shot them down to post it a thread.

An early RIP to espcrm and hail the @esforim

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Done. Renamed to esforim. I hope your previous password should still work.

Try disabling websocket. Administration > Settings > Uncheck "Use WebSocket" and save.

Comment

• abhilash.kumar.niit
          abhilash.kumar.niit commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Yuri , 

Thanks for the reply i have disabled the web socket but yet getting the same issue my emails are not being imported in the system. Can you please help me what wrong i am doing??

What else in the log since you disabled websocket?

Comment

• abhilash.kumar.niit
          abhilash.kumar.niit commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi yuri,

unfortunately it happens occasionally and below is the given error from logs.

Accessing related records with Entity::get is deprecated. Use $repository->getRelation(...)->find()
          Last edited by abhilash.kumar.niit; 09-10-2024, 10:11 AM.
      Working...
      X