Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 error > make Espo Target List see related Contacts to do a mass e-mail

Hello. Pretty newbie on Espo here.

I'm asked to make it so some colleagues can send out a mass email. Now i did find https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/mass-email/ and try to follow the steps.

Upon trying to 'Sync Now' the target list, i get thrown "Error 500 - Not supported entity type 'Donatie' for target list sync.​".

From a data point, i have a table with donations, and a table with contacts (donators). There is a relation between the 2: when i open a donation, i see who donated and can click to the contact. The report i'm trying to use as a basis for the mass-email is based on the donations table.

It seems the Espo Target List doesn't recognize that there are contacts related to the donations?

I did also try to manually populate the Target list, hoping i can somehow point Espo to the relation between Donation and Contact, but this gives me the same error...

How to solve this?

Hi,

Is the "Donatie" entity type of Person or Company type?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	61
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	109414

Comment

No, it's of type 'Base'

Comment

Only Person and Account types can be used as targets of the Target List entity.

Comment

This is what i thought. A bit limited and needing extra calculated fields to be stored on a contact or person (afaik the workaround), but i guess it is what it is...
          Last edited by raoulteeuwen; 09-01-2024, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X