Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues in case of email Import if we attach any file in Email

Hi,

I have setup an email to case on espocrm latest version it is deployed on my own server.
    Now issue that i am facing is when i am not attaching any attachment in the email it creates the case but as soon as i attaches the any attachment like (pdf,doc or image) it is not being imported in the espocrm. Is there any issue with the latest version because it was working fine on the older version.

Most likely, emails from which cases are created using the Email-to-Case function contain files that exceed the size limit specified in Administration > Inbound Emails > Email Max Size (Mb). By custom, the maximum permissible size is set there at 10 megabytes. You can change it to 20 or more.​

Emails exceeding the above-mentioned limit contain this warning information: Not fetched. The email size exceeds the limit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	55
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	109889

Comment

Hi victor,

Size is not the issue here . i think i have done some mistakes in the permission of my server which might not allowing esoi to import the attachment. can you help with the required permission i need to setup for attachment.

Comment

Working...
    X