Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to do email marketing with EspoCRM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to do email marketing with EspoCRM?

I planned to integrate Mautic and EspoCRM for the email marketing automation part, connecting all the leads from CRM to Mautic to send promotional emails to those leads.

But if I eliminate Mautic (an email automation tool), is it possible to accomplish the same tasks with EspoCRM itself?

Tasks like:
    • Sending scheduled bulk emails
    • Managing SMTP servers
    • Email template customization
    • Automated email triggers (e.g., instantly sending an email to a new lead)
    • Analytics (e.g., bounce rate)

Is this achievable with EspoCRM, or do I need any paid extensions to do that?

This is easily achievable via EspoCRM. Both with and without Advanced Pack (extension which is ultra nice to have).

Comment

Originally posted by Kpuc View Post
      Both with and without Advanced Pack (extension which is ultra nice to have).
      If you could tell me a few benefits of having this in this case, it would be great, as I am just starting with ESPOCRM and don't really want to spend without a significant benefit

Comment

Yes, EspoCRM has built-in email marketing features, but they might not be as advanced as dedicated tools like Mautic. You can definitely send bulk emails and manage SMTP settings directly within EspoCRM, and it also supports email templates and some level of automation, like sending emails when new leads are added.

Comment

Working...
        X