Which entity stores the email history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which entity stores the email history

I want to know which entity is the responsible to store the email history, I have an email that is not assigned to a lead (as parent), but on the lead history tab appears the send mail to the lead, I guess ESPOCRM links the email address to the Lead email address. I queried on MYSQL workBench the email table and didn't found any relation to the lead.
    So where is stored this relationship?

Thanks
    Regards​

There is no entity, it is just Email entity and then the history panel just filter emails that have bee archived or sent and fetch them to the history panel.
    Rabii
    Web Dev | Freelancer

Comment

• eszuniga
      eszuniga commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, but one thing I don't understand, how can make the relation if the EMAIL entity doesn't have a "sent_to" column and the email sent is not assigned to the Lead/Contact as parent,

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      The sent is only a type of varchar notStorable field that is why you don't see the field in database as a column as for the relationship the email will be mapped to the parent. when you send an email the system will try to find the email / entity related to the email and assign it as a parent.
Working...
X