Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Select field is not showing in Email Template Place holder

Hello,

I do have field called "Product Interested" which is multi select. But i'm not able to find this field in Place holder when creating a Email Template.

Please specify what type of field you are asking about? EspoCRM has quite a few fields with multi select.

Comment

This is a field of Many-to-Many relationship. I want to bring the products selected in this field to be fetched in the Email Template. Or any other way fetch these in to a Varchar field or someother for the same.

Comment

- So there is a Many-to-Many relationship and a created field (screenshot 1).
        - There is an Email PDF in which we insert the following code (where we change cProductsInterested to your field):​
        Code:
        {{#each cProductsInterested}}

{{name}}

{{/each}}
        - At the output, we get what we expected (screenshot 2).​

More about this: https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...elated-records
        Attached Files
        Last edited by victor; 07-23-2024, 10:58 AM.

Comment

So, did you add the Product Interested field from Place Holder while creating an Email Template? Or any other way? For me this field is not showing in the Place holder when i select the entity. Instead of that i can use this code in the template with my Link field name. right?
          Last edited by Ashif Malayil; 07-23-2024, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Link Multiple Field does not use Placehoder in the way you are used to, but uses the solution described above.
            If you read the documentation attached to the previous answer, you can notice that Placeholders are not used for correct printing, for example, in the case of Multi-enum, Array, Checklist and Barcode fields too.​

Comment

Thnak you victor, It's working.

Comment

Working...
              X