More time options in event reminders field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More time options in event reminders field

Is it possible to add a reminder 1 or 3 months before the event?
    I tried editing the file; /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Reminder.json but the maximum time that can be set is 7 days

My mistake, problem solved.

Comment

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you... be sharing the solution?

Will you... be sharing the solution?
    - In /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Reminder.json add 2592000 (that's 30 days in seconds) to Options (as shown in screenshot 1).
    - Save changes, make Rebuild and refresh your browser page before creating/editing an Event record.

It is important to remember about reminders that they appear if there is still time left until the end of the event (Date End) from the moment of creating or editing a record.
    For example, in our case, a reminder for 30 days will appear only when there are 30 or more days to the end of the event from today's date.​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by victor; 07-17-2024, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
      - In /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Reminder.json add 2592000 (that's 30 days in seconds) to Options (as shown in screenshot 1).
      - Save changes, make Rebuild and refresh your browser page before creating/editing an Event record.

It is important to remember about reminders that they appear if there is still time left until the end of the event (Date End) from the moment of creating or editing a record.
      For example, in our case, a reminder for 30 days will appear only when there are 30 or more days to the end of the event from today's date.​
      I though that we should use custom/Espo to extend anything because as your path, those files would be rewriten to default after upgrade if any, am I right?

Comment

• victor
        victor commented
        Editing a comment
        Some changes cannot be made only in /custom, so it is worth remembering in which EspoCRM files you made changes and for what purpose. And from upgrade to upgrade check the functionality of your changes in the Espo code.

However, you are certainly correct in your statement. And maybe someone will tell you a better option than the one I suggested (for example, in the form of an extension).

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Got to Feature Request for them I think. Then again I dont code so I dont know.
    Working...
    X