Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Jobs - Personal Emails - Failed

Hi
    I am having issues with a particular email account when syncing - three other accounts flagged as success. I would appreciate some information on why an email address fails. THe scheduled job runs every 10 mins.

I note that it does not also fail and that it is quite a large inbox. I have checked the account details and they are fine and test email sends ok.

Today I deleted many emails from the ESPOCRM email inbox and it did succeed for two hours but then began to fail again.

There is nothing unusual on the actual cpanel inbox.

Any clues very gratefully received.

Thanks
    Tony

Check /data/logs for detail information. Check planned jobs at admin area. Maybe your E-Mail provider does not allow or throttles some connections.

Comment

Thanks.There is no throttling. My recent log show
      s
      [2024-07-03 04:55:39] ERROR: Email sending: Could not store sent email (Email Account 6472ee3ce2696679e): cannot send literal string.
      [2024-07-03 05:06:14] ERROR: Email sending error: The mail server could not deliver mail to reception@phillipusher.com.au. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.
      [2024-07-03 05:06:14] ERROR: Email sending:unknownError; 0
      [2024-07-03 05:19:46] ERROR: Email sending error: The mail server could not deliver mail to hseq@allsparkeallied.com.au. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.
      [2024-07-03 05:19:46] ERROR: Email sending:unknownError; 0
      [2024-07-03 06:14:58] ERROR: Email sending: Could not store sent email (Email Account 6472ee3ce2696679e): cannot send literal string.​

Thanks for any advice
      Regards

Tony

Comment

The domains have no MX so you can't send mails there. This is a problem of the receiving domain.
        Btw, even Microsoft throttles, to paid 365 Accounts, too.

Comment

Working...
        X