Error 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 0

I keep getting an error 0 at the top of the screen whenever im navigating the software. Now there is nothing in the server logs or espo logs regarding the issue. I do tend to see when the error shows and I'm in the middle of updating a record it will not update until I do it a 2nd time. Please advise. This started right before the latest update, so it was the prior update to the latest.

Originally posted by marketgy View Post
    I keep getting an error 0 at the top of the screen whenever im navigating the software. Now there is nothing in the server logs or espo logs regarding the issue. I do tend to see when the error shows and I'm in the middle of updating a record it will not update until I do it a 2nd time. Please advise. This started right before the latest update, so it was the prior update to the latest.
    I can create contacts but if i will changing, i have Error 0 I have check the error log but i can`t find anything, On administration - system requirement all is success I have the same fault on php 8,0, 8.1 and 8.2 What can i more tray, for fixing Error 0 ?

Comment

Here are the logs for the hour prior to when the error throws. Typically when the error 0 shows nothing hits the logs so here is the next best thing. I'm not seeing anything potentially that would cause the behavior at a glance since when the issue happens the update I'm trying to make doesn't take...

[2024-06-14 20:24:57] WARNING: E_WARNING: unlink(data/cache/application/classmapRepositories.php): No such file or directory {"code":2,"message":"unlink(data/cache/application/classmapRepositories.php): No such file or directory","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":790}
      [2024-06-14 20:42:36] WARNING: E_WARNING: Undefined array key "maxLength" {"code":2,"message":"Undefined array key "maxLength"","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:42:36] WARNING: E_WARNING: Trying to access array offset on value of type null {"code":2,"message":"Trying to access array offset on value of type null","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:42:46] WARNING: E_WARNING: unlink(data/cache/application/classmapEntities.php): No such file or directory {"code":2,"message":"unlink(data/cache/application/classmapEntities.php): No such file or directory","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":790}
      [2024-06-14 20:42:46] WARNING: E_WARNING: unlink(data/cache/application/classmapControllers.php): No such file or directory {"code":2,"message":"unlink(data/cache/application/classmapControllers.php): No such file or directory","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":790}
      [2024-06-14 20:51:39] WARNING: E_WARNING: Undefined array key "maxLength" {"code":2,"message":"Undefined array key "maxLength"","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:51:39] WARNING: E_WARNING: Trying to access array offset on value of type null {"code":2,"message":"Trying to access array offset on value of type null","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:54:44] WARNING: E_WARNING: Undefined array key "maxLength" {"code":2,"message":"Undefined array key "maxLength"","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:54:44] WARNING: E_WARNING: Trying to access array offset on value of type null {"code":2,"message":"Trying to access array offset on value of type null","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:56:14] WARNING: E_WARNING: Undefined array key "maxLength" {"code":2,"message":"Undefined array key "maxLength"","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:56:14] WARNING: E_WARNING: Trying to access array offset on value of type null {"code":2,"message":"Trying to access array offset on value of type null","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:57:02] WARNING: E_WARNING: Undefined array key "maxLength" {"code":2,"message":"Undefined array key "maxLength"","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:57:02] WARNING: E_WARNING: Trying to access array offset on value of type null {"code":2,"message":"Trying to access array offset on value of type null","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:57:15] WARNING: E_WARNING: Undefined array key "maxLength" {"code":2,"message":"Undefined array key "maxLength"","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 20:57:15] WARNING: E_WARNING: Trying to access array offset on value of type null {"code":2,"message":"Trying to access array offset on value of type null","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Tools/FieldManager/FieldManager.php","line":751}
      [2024-06-14 21:47:02] WARNING: E_WARNING: unlink(data/cache/application/hooks.php): No such file or directory {"code":2,"message":"unlink(data/cache/application/hooks.php): No such file or directory","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":790}
      [2024-06-14 21:48:05] WARNING: E_WARNING: unlink(data/cache/application/classmapJobs.php): No such file or directory {"code":2,"message":"unlink(data/cache/application/classmapJobs.php): No such file or directory","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":790}
      [2024-06-14 21:49:03] ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/catorg/public_html/crm/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/catorg/public_html/crm/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"}
      [2024-06-14 21:57:01] WARNING: E_WARNING: include(data/cache/application/hooks.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory {"code":2,"message":"include(data/cache/application/hooks.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":298}
      [2024-06-14 21:57:01] WARNING: E_WARNING: include(): Failed opening 'data/cache/application/hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php81/root/usr/share/pear') {"code":2,"message":"include(): Failed opening 'data/cache/application/hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php81/root/usr/share/pear')","file":"/home/catorg/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":298}

Comment

If you have unofficial extensions installed, try to remove them and see if the error occurs again. If the error recurs when unofficial extensions are removed, try disabling in Administration > Job Settings > Jobs Run in Parallel. Also send a screenshot from Administration > Job Settings.

Comment

No unofficial extensions installed, here is a snap of the job settings. I'll attempt to disabled the parallel process. Click image for larger version

Name:	jobScreenshot Capture - 2024-06-18 - 08-22-36.png
Views:	141
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	107484

Comment

I'm not noticing the error after disabling the parallel processes. So far so good... Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X