Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Schedule or Log custom Event Entity in Opportunity

Hello,

I have tried searching for a solution to my issue in the forum but have not found anyone facing something similar. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with it.

I have created an Event type entity called WhatsApp, where we type in any conversations we have with a client on the said app. I have added it in Administration --> Settings, as per the image attached.

We are able to Schedule and Log WhatsApp conversations in Leads, but there are no options to do so in the Opportunities. The attached images are the Activities and History sidepanels in Opportunities. Is there a setting that I am missing?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Settings.png
Views:	74
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	106967
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Opportunity 2.png
Views:	73
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	106968 Click image for larger version

Name:	Opportunity.png
Views:	69
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	106966
    Attached Files

In Administration > Entity Manager > Your_event_entity_name > Relationships in relation Children-To-Parent just add the Opportunity in Parent Entity Types and save the changes (screenshot 1). This relationship is created automatically after the creation of an entity of Event type.

You performed the rest of the settings correctly (screenshot 2).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by victor; 06-05-2024, 01:37 PM.

Comment

This worked perfectly. Thank you

Comment

Hello,

It sounds like you've set up your WhatsApp Event type correctly in Administration --> Settings. Since you can schedule and log conversations in Leads but not in Opportunities, it seems like a configuration issue specific to the Opportunities module.

Here are a few steps to troubleshoot:

1. Check Opportunity Settings: Ensure that the WhatsApp Event type is enabled for Opportunities in the Administration settings.
        2. Field Visibility: Verify that the WhatsApp fields are visible in the Opportunity layout.
        3. Permissions: Ensure you have the necessary permissions to log activities in Opportunities.

If the issue persists, you may need to https://siminfo.ph/globe-appointment/ check with your system administrator or consult the documentation for more detailed configuration steps.

Hope this helps!​
        Last edited by Davidjuan; 06-12-2024, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X