Item List is having bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item List is having bug

In Espo Version 8.0.3, after creating opportunity item list is going empty. I have to update it again. Sometime while selecting some products also it is showing some error 'invalid item'. Previously Item List from Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Detail​ view.​ I have removed it from layout also. because two were there Item List and Item

Most likely, you have the following situation:

1. You took more than one choice (Item List or Items​):
    - Item List from Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Detail​ view.
    - Items from Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Bottom Panels.​
    And they took both the Item List and the Items at once.

2. At the same time, you are left with items in Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Bottom Panels (Edit).

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	49.4 KB ID:	106794
    And a situation arose when you add an item when creating an Opportunity:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	106795
    But after creating an Opportunity, the created Opportunity Item is not displayed in the Detail view. However, it appears in #OpportunityItem.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	25.8 KB ID:	106796
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	13.9 KB ID:	106797

That is, you need in this case (only one thing to choose from):

a.
    - Leave Item List in Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Detail​ view
    -
    And take off Items from Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Bottom Panels and from Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Bottom Panels​ (Edit).

OR
    ​​​
    b.
    - Leave Items in Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Bottom Panels and in Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Bottom Panels​ (Edit).
    - Take off Item List ​from Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Detail​ view.​​

I added this explanation to your previous thread: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...800#post106800.
    Last edited by victor; 06-03-2024, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Actually 'Item List' is having issue, now after i removed 'Item list' from 'Convert Lead' layout, i can't bring it back also. It is not showing in the available fields.
      1. You took more than one choice (Item List or Items​):​
      it came by default after the sales pack upgrading

Comment

it came by default after the sales pack upgrading
        I don't blame you for anything, the problem that happened to you may happen again for old users who updated Sales Pack to 2.0.0+

That is why I gave the most detailed solution in this topic.

This solution solves your problem, for which you somehow created three different topics that are difficult for you to navigate yourself:
        This issue happens after Upgrading sales pack from 1.1.9 to 2.1.5. Before while converting and creating opportunity if i add product in 'Item list' it will get saved after converting/creating, but now what happens is what ever i added in 'Item list' is not showing after it got converted/created (empty). But if add it in 'Item'

https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/general/106665-two-opportunity-item-list-is-showing​
        Last edited by victor; 05-30-2024, 10:59 AM.

Comment

I clearly understand you, Can you please help me with creating 'Link Multiple' Field for Item, so instead of keeping it in the bottom panel i can bring it Layout.

Now this option is not coming as clickable.

Comment

Now this option is not coming as clickable.
            It was never clickable. That's how it should work: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...803#post106803

Comment

victor, sorry to disturb you again, Now i am using 'Item' in Bottom panel with out any tab break, But i want to bring some more fields in the layout. In 'Opportunity Item' entity I have modified the 'List small', but it's not reflecting. Even i tried with 'List (item)' still same. Can you please help me?

Comment

If I understand you correctly, you are asking about settings for Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity Item > Layouts > List (Item) (screenshots 1 and 2)​.

A possible reason why you don't see changes after adding fields to this Layout is because you are using a certain Layout Set that already has a certain list of fields specified.
                More about Layout Set:​ https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...-teams-portals .
                Attached Files

Comment

victor When i am creating an Quote from Opportunity it's showing Invalid Items. The product (Name) i selected is not mapping from Opportunity Item to Quote Item. What may be the issue? Can you please help?

Comment

• victor
                    victor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Reproduce the error and send the error log

victor [2024-08-08 04:22:57] WARNING: (400) Field validation failure; entityType: QuoteItem, field: name, type: required.; POST /Quote; line: 62, file: /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/Exceptions/BadRequest.php

Product amount and everything coming in Quote item. But name field is showing empty.

Comment

Judging by your log, some (maybe one, maybe all) Opportunity Items do not have a name field. Why did this happen?

- In the name settings for Opportunity Item, you removed the Required check box and left the Read-only check box (screenshot 1), because (most likely) you wanted to add Opportunity Items without selecting an existing Product that has all the data pre-filled.
                    - This caused a situation when you filled description for Opportunity Item instead of name (screenshot 2).
                    You can check that the name is NOT specified for the Opportunity Item using the method shown in screenshot 3.
                    - The name field for Quote Item remains Required. And that's why you get a validation error when creating a Quote from an Opportunity.​

Bad solution: simply uncheck Required for the name field in the Quote Item.

Normal solution: for the name field in Opportunity Item and Quote Item, return the checkmark to Required and remove the checkmark from Read-only.

Developer's solution: return the Required and Read-only checkmarks for the name field in Opportunity Item and Quote Item and use the pre-created Product to create items.​

Screenshot 4 shows the most frequently used variants of Items:
                    1. For Item, a Product with pre-filled data with an additionally filled-in description for the Item being created was selected.
                    2. A Product with pre-filled data and without an additional filled-in description for the Item being created was selected for the Item.​
                    3. Item without Product, without name, but with desciption (your case).
                    4. Item without Product, with name, with desciption.​
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by victor; 08-08-2024, 09:55 AM.

Comment

victor Thank you! issue fixed.
                      Last edited by Ashif Malayil; 08-08-2024, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X