Copy Billing Address Button in Another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy Billing Address Button in Another

I want 'Copy Billing' Option which is there in Accounts to be added in another modules also, Is that possible?

Such functionality cannot be achieved without coding skills.

Create a formula or a workflow for your entity that will respond to the completion of a certain custom field (which you can call Copy Billing) and will fill in the Shipping Address.​

Comment

Can you share the code with me?

Comment

• victor
        victor commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not a developer and can't help you with coding. Also, you created a topic in "General", not in "Developer Help".

There is no tutorial to do button at the moment.

There is a tutorial to do "auto-copy" when you create a relationship though.

You can also see how it is done by convert Lead button if you know how to code.

Before you ask me, I dont know how to code

Comment

Ok thanks espcrm , i got stuck in another issue. While doing a update import. ID and Name field is there, mapped the same. But i am getting validation error in another field (Priority, Status) which is not there in the sheet neither i have mapped. Both are not required also. What may be the issue?

Comment

for good: following your problems here in the forum makes it really difficult to help. You post things multiple times, mix one problem into a thread about another problem and from your explanations it is very hard to follow to even what you want.
          I recommend try to solve one problem after the other. espoCRM is a very powerfull app, with so many possibilities. Even it is not too difficult to achieve very decent solutions even if you are not a developer. Nonetheless it needs a bit learning, experimenting and you will have to acquire the necessary skills. Learning is possible by reading the documentation and from this very helpful forum (tell me a forum, where the main developer takes his time to answer and help. I don`t know any).
          If you want tosearch in the forum, do it by Google, like: "espoCRM my problem etc.". You will find more solutions than with the forum search.
          Have patience.

Comment

Working...
          X