Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility to check (confirm we can proceed from director) in list view

Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother again, but today I received a request to add a checkbox under list view, which will indicate that the director agrees to proceed. - Is it even possible to create entity under entity manager with possibility to check checkbox under list view? (to save time and not enter edit mode?) Any suggestion will be appreciated ... โ€‹

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	76
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	106401โ€‹
    With best regards

Hi Jakub, I think that the most cost effective solution would be to create a manual workflow to set the checkbox to true and trigger it from list view using link-button https://github.com/Kharg/link-button
    or else thereโ€™s this extension:
    Espocrm, Inline edit for list cells, just mouseover ๐Ÿ˜Š Ebla List Pro for Espocrm makes editing your fields quicker & easier. Update fields directly in the list view, without needing to open separate pages for each item. Saves clicks and time!

or you could develop a custom row action to set the checkbox to true

Comment

I have something tried and it is mass update with option agree or not ... where director can select multiple "to agree lines" and decline multiple as well ... but I will look also on your solution ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	59
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	106406โ€‹

Comment

Working...
      X