X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add Custom button

Dear all,

I would like to ask a stupid question.

I want to have a button in detail view, It will be updated the status of its entity object and also create new call/meeting depends on which status it will be changed to.

Also that button will show/hide by team and user's role.

Can you guys pls help to guide me how to set it up?

I'm new here and not have lots of exp in coding but I can understand php code in primary level.

So many thanks

Hello,

since you are not so experienced with coding I’d suggest creating this button using a manual workflow with the Advanced Pack, that’s the easiest way to accomplish what you described.

Comment

Originally posted by Kharg View Post
      Hello,

since you are not so experienced with coding I’d suggest creating this button using a manual workflow with the Advanced Pack, that’s the easiest way to accomplish what you described.
      Thank you for your suggestion, but at this time I'm planning to learn more about espocrm via its frameworks so that I'm looking for some guide or mentor can teach me in general can you kindly help me on this

Comment

Then the best way would be to follow the official documentation:

Comment

You can also check out telecastg thread where he post Coding Guide for some of his work. And also look at the Video Tutorial thread

Comment

Working...
          X