Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espo adding a 'C' before my entity names

Hi.
    Whenever am creating a new entity in the entity manager, I get a letter added to the start of my entity Name.

For example, the I create an entity named 'Test', when I click on Create button, the entity that is created is 'CTest'

I have created many other entities in the past in the same instance, I have checked if there is a duplicate entity name, I have tried many names with the same result.

is it a bug?

espocm version: 8.2.2
    php version: 8.1
    DB: MariaDB​

Hi Emmker,

It is a new feature of EspoCRM v8.2: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/2988.

Comment

• Emmker
      Emmker commented
      Editing a comment
      I see.. Thank you, thought I was going mad for a minute.

I thought about one question regarding this.
    Sometimes you have to use the entity name in formulas, relationship names etc.. Will I have to put the c in front as well? What about formulas created before this feature was added. Will I have to adapt all formulas, where the entity does not have the c in the name?

Comment

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      All new field will required it. In a way it not too bad of a change. Now that I know it add a c, whenever I use formula related to my custom field I just type c and go from there. It will not mix with original field.

However like many people, we still have custom field at the moment without c, so it a mixed bag.

Nothing needs to be fixed.

Comment

Working...
    X