Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass emails SMTP account should be limited to group email addresses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass emails SMTP account should be limited to group email addresses?

When a user creates a campaign and within the campaign creates a Mass email, it is presented with a popup. In the popup the user can choose from which SMTP-account the email will be sent. We have a lot of teams and every team has its own group email address, but in this field the user can choose from any SMTP-account on the system. Is it possible to limit this to only the group email accounts?

Hi marcus_yallow,

Do I understand correctly that when creating a Mass Email, personal email accounts are also available for selection in the SMTP Account field, not only system and group ones? Could you show it on a screenshot?

Comment

What i mean is that all the group email accounts are shown in the dropdown, not only the ones from the team the user is in. When sending a 'normal' email the user can only send from their teams group email address.

Comment

You will have to customise the field to request only current user teams group email address.

Comment

So basically the checkbox 'Is for Mass Email' in the group email account means 'is for Mass Email for all teams'? To me this was not entirely clear. Could you point me in a direction on how i would be able to customize this field? I am a php programmer but i'm not (yet) familiar with Espo... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X