I do not understand autocompleteOnEmpty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not understand autocompleteOnEmpty

This is a parameter in Link field and I do not understand how that works, what it does.
    A parameter. If enabled, autocomplete will be triggered without entering characters, on focus. For link, link-one, link-multiple fields.

It means, when this paramters is enabled when you focus on a link it will list the options. e.g if you enable this option on contacts field on opportunity and if you create a new opportunity one focus on the contacts fields it will list contacts.

Comment

But it does not work in my app and not in the official demo (went to opportunity, deleted the contact and then focused on the link field -> nothing). It merely happens nothing

Comment

On the demo:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	58
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	104910

Comment

ok, I see, it works on demo. But why do I not get it to work in my app. I have a relationship between contacts and a custom entity 1:n, but I neither get the list drop down, neither the auto complete, when I put in some letters of the contact.
          What am I missing?

Comment

• shalmaxb
            shalmaxb commented
            Editing a comment
            Already the first extension to uninstall brought the feature back. I use Ebla Link Pro, and uninstalling this extension made it work. I will have to inform Eymen Elkum to look into that.
            Thanks for the idea!

• ChrisSka83
            ChrisSka83 commented
            Editing a comment
            Eymen Elkum has already been informed. I have already opened a support ticket with him about this. But he is still on vacation until April 15. Processing may therefore be delayed.

• eymen-elkum
            eymen-elkum commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello guys, the issue must be fixed, download the latest version from our portal, thanks for your patience!
        Working...
        X