How can I install phpmyadmin into espocrm Docker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I install phpmyadmin into espocrm Docker

I'm using EspoCRM Docker installed by script. I would like to ask also posts here my docker_compose.yml to get help from you guys.

I'm new here also dont event know about the docker configuration. I'm trying to install phpmyadmin to manage my database.

Here is my yml config, I dont know what I was wrong but I could not bring my phpmyadmin container online.

Pls kindly help to correct my config.

Thank you

Attached Files

I don't think it's the right place to get an answer about the phpmyadmin container. Maybe provide more input. Any errors?

Comment

trungtvmso,

You can take the part about phpMyadmin from my docker-compose.yaml. The file is fully functional (I'm using it now).
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
        trungtvmso,

You can take the part about phpMyadmin from my docker-compose.yaml. The file is fully functional (I'm using it now).
        thank you for sharing, do I need to config anything else for nginx to run this container, bro? I'm new on everything so that I'm very sorry if my question were stupid

Comment

If you have everything working except phpMyAdmin, then just copy the part about espocrm-phpmyadmin into your docker-compose.yaml and specify the ports convenient for you:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	41
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	104657

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
            If you have everything working except phpMyAdmin, then just copy the part about espocrm-phpmyadmin into your docker-compose.yaml and specify the ports convenient for you:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	42
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	104657

Thank you Victor, now I can access to phpmyadmin to control my database already.

Thank you so much

Comment

Working...
            X