New import same params is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New import same params is not working

In some imports when i am trying to do new import with same params none of the fields are getting mapped, whole mapping is showing as skip only. This happens with some only. What may be the issue? victoryuri

Hi Ashif Malayil,

Please tell me which version of EspoCRM you are talking about? And if possible, add a screenshot of the moment that is unclear to you.
    I just tested on v8.2.2 where everything works as it should.

Comment

victor The EspoCRM Version 7.4.5, I have attached a screen shot. This is the issue i am facing when i'm using the new import with same params​. None of the fields are getting mapped.
      Last edited by Ashif Malayil; 04-05-2024, 11:45 AM.

Comment

In v7.4.5 import also works as it should. In particular, the New import same params function:

New import same params function remembers the order of the lines in Step 2 > Field Mapping:

1. Screenshot 1 shows my very first import file 1, where I manually performed the Step 2 > Field Mapping​ between the some field column and the Test varchar field.
        2. Screenshot 2 shows that I changed the column name and not the column order in import file 2. This saved me from having to manually do the Step 2 > Field Mapping​ with import file 2.
        3. Screenshot 3 shows that I not changed the column name but the column order in import file 3.

So, when using New import same params function, do not change the order of columns so that during Step 2 > Field Mapping​, more data is determined automatically (rather than manually).
        Attached Files
        Last edited by victor; 04-06-2024, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X