Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selection field pre-selected content

Hi,
    we have an object “Companies” with many records. The data records are assigned to a category (companies, schools,...) via a field (selection field).

There is another object “Cooperations” in which the collaboration between companies and schools is recorded.
    For this purpose, two 1:N relationships were created for the “Companies” object.
    The fields in the “Cooperations” object are the “Companies” selection field and the “Schools” selection field.

We would like the "Schools" selection field in the "Collaborations" object to only display records that are assigned to the "Schools" category.

How can this be implemented?

Ari,

In order for the community to help you as quickly as possible, please describe in more detail the relationships between all the entities you listed.
    Also add schematics and screenshots of how it should work in your instance.​

Comment

Hi, in the meantime I created a report to achieve my goal. The defined report filter shows records with information Schools inside.
      I would like to pre-set the report filter in my create-form that only records with information school can be selected. Is it possible? Thanks
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	0
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	105778

Comment

Working...
      X