No announcement yet.

Guidance Needed: Entering Credit Note for Item Return in Espo CRM Sales Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance Needed: Entering Credit Note for Item Return in Espo CRM Sales Pack

Hello Developers,
    I'm seeking guidance on how to create an entry for a credit note within the Espo CRM Sales Pack.
    Specifically, I need to document the return of items to inventory through a credit note. For instance, suppose we've previously issued an invoice to a customer and delivered the items to their location. However, the customer is now returning these items to us as part of a purchase return.
    Could you please advise on how to properly record this transaction within the Sales Pack? Additionally, I'd like to understand how this transaction will impact both the sales amount and inventory levels.
    Thank you.

yuri In addition to my previous query about entering credit notes in the Espo CRM Sales Pack, I'm also interested in understanding how we can maintain a ledger with clients. Specifically, I would like to explore the option of adding a payment receipt feature and effectively managing the complete transaction ledger for each client.

Could you please provide guidance on implementing such functionality within the CRM system?

Comment

Hello sapyantuk, there’s an extension from Laimonas that may suit your needs regarding Credit Notes

Comment

Hi,

Did you try Return Orders from Sales Pack? You can create them from Sales Orders (not Invoices). Then, from the Return Order, you can create one or multiple Receipt Order. The Receipt Order will change inventory quantities in the stock (if you enabled Inventory Management).

Comment

There is no the Credit Notes feature in Sales Pack. Though it's possible to create Invoices with negative amounts, which may be useful if one calculates revenue from from the Invoice entity.

Comment

Working...
          X