Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Jobs not runing

Hi,

i have a problem with the scheduled jobs of our productive espocrm instance.

We are hosting 2 instances with separate databases.
    Our test system, wich was installed some weeks ago, run all scheduled jobs correctly. The productive instance, which was installed one year ago just says "Scheduled jobs are not executed. Therefore, incoming emails, notifications and reminders do not work. Please follow the instructions to set up the cron job." All scheduled jobs stays in status "pending". This behaviour starts one month ago. Until this time the jobs runs correctly.

- I checked the crontab of our hosting system. I think, the crontab is correct:
    "/usr/local/php82/bin/php /crm.<domainname>.de/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1"
    This crontab task also runs without an error.

- Scheduled jobs are not deactivated under administration in espocrm.

The second instance (test) runs perfectly
    Crontab: "/usr/local/php82/bin/php /crm-test.<domainname>.de/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1"

Any Suggestions?
    Last edited by mjessulat; 03-19-2024, 03:34 PM.

Hi,

forget the linux command, but i have same some week ago.
    I think, Linux disable "user" of the cron used for espocrm (maybe data-www or ).. i think because frequently ... i don't know.
    I have changed "user" of the cron used for espocrm and all is working know.

What is your linux server ? Debian ?

Comment

Hi mjessulat,

Which version of EspoCRM is used for your production instance (the one that doesn't work) and which one for the test instance (the one that works)?
      Last edited by victor; 03-19-2024, 05:08 PM.

Comment

victor, both instances were updated to 8.1.5. today. Previous Version was 8.1.4. I have updated both instances the same times.
        Last edited by mjessulat; 03-20-2024, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Hi item,
          we are runing our instances on an external host:
          Linux 4.19.0-21-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.249-2 (2022-06-30) x86_64

Comment

So, i have tested a little bit and i found something interesting.
            I can start the job manually via cli and it works. One problem seems to be the queue related jobs like EmailNotification after assigning a task to an user. on the test instance there are two jobs created, the notification job (within a queue) and a process for the queue itself (Process Job Queue e0). The second job is missing on our prod instance. When i run the queue job via cli ("php command.php run-job ProcessJobQueueE0"), the notification job also runs successfully.

Comment

Ok, i found the problem.
              I don't know, how this happend, but the file cron.php was empty.
              I copied the file from the test instance and everthing runs normally.

Comment

Working...
              X