Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email from field name showing From: =?UTF-8?Q?info in header source

Hi there,

Get some strange behavior on received emails during my testing.

From: =?UTF-8?Q?info - email address starts with info@ - there no white space before From Name - any ideas or help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
    Brad

Hi,

there’s already a bug report about this issue:

Describe the bug When sending e-mails, Espo is adding =?UTF-8?Q? and other non-printable characters into 'From' and 'Subject' fields of the header. To Reproduce Send an e-mail via formula or via 'S...

no ETA yet.

Comment

What email client? What exactly is in the From Name. I believe we send a valid email conforming the standard, but some clients don't decode UTF8 encoded headers if there are only ASCII characters.

Comment

Thanks for the update - Always very concerned with anything that can effect mail delivery .. I am using .... " THE BAT " Just what I added before info the rest is OK - I did have an issue where the whole from Name (multiple words) was like that but I solved that by removing the from Name from the config file - From: =?UTF-8?Q?info=20@=20MY=20Business=20Names=20

Comment

just incase that was not clear - this exactly was in the from - From: =?UTF-8?Q?info=20@=20MY=20Business=20Names=20

Comment

Working...
          X